Friday, October 8, 2010

If i can do it, you can do it too!

Before i join Herbalife, I am looking for a way to gain weight and searching for something to cure my gastric asid, sinus and skin problem. I am just 42kgs last time, for the height of 162cm is totally under weight. I have try so any product that friends & relative introduce but non of them works and spend me a lot of money. When i almost give up that time, i found Herbalife through a coach from internet. I starting to take this product very seriously after 1 month my weight gain 1.5kg it was really amazing....i never gain any weight before. After 7 months taking this product i totally gain 8kgs, gastric asid, sinus & skin problem improved. I am so happy now...cuz, i become younger and younger. And now i become one of the member doing this bussiness and own a club at Kuantan.

No comments:

Post a Comment